MICKY Metals Ltd. strongly believes that sustainable community development is indispensable for maintaining the equilibrium between the community and the company. The Company endeavours to make a positive involvement mainly to the underprivileged communities by supporting a wide range of socio-economic, educational and health initiatives. MICKY Metals is dedicated to put together its business values and operations to meet the expectations of all its stakeholders.
• Ensuring presence through significant community contribution and practical engagement.
• Building and amplifying community institutions like the rural health centres.
• Providing maximum support during times of natural disasters like flood.
• Encouraging employee volunteerism.
• Enhancing the carbon footprint by planting trees in & around the Suri Plant.
• Sponsoring economic, social, educational, infrastructural and health development by providing active support to local initiatives.
• Creating significant difference in the lives of stakeholders by aligning initiatives with sustainable development.
• Optimum use of physical, financial and natural resources by collaborating with community based organization.
• Ensuring stakeholders involvement in planning and execution of development initiatives to create ownership and accountability.
• Enhancing the capacity, skill and competence of employee, community and other stakeholders to enable them to involve in sustainable development initiatives.
• Promoting Sports, Art and Culture and also create opportunities for them so that they can be successful in their endeavour.
• Environment conservation though sustainable initiatives.
Made in India. All works copyright of MICKY Metals Ltd.